Membership Recruiter in Austin
DescriptionRecruiting Associates know how to make the right connections with the right people. They focus on identifying top professionals who can provide industry insight and knowledge to our clients, the world's leading financial investment firms, professional services firms, and corporations, as they seek to learn more about the world around us. Recruiting Associates explain to industry professionals what it means to work with GLG and recruit them into GLG's professional membership network, the GLG Councils. In addition, they manage the relationships with new Council Members and serve as a liaison between them and research professionals within GLG.
Recruiting Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various projects. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role. Whether it is successfully communicating GLG's business model to a current CEO of a major company or composing a professional biography to present to a client, the Recruiting Associate role is an exciting entry-level position in a growing global firm. GLG currently has the following Recruiting Associate openings:
Recruiting Associate - North America Clients
Recruiting Associates aligned with North American clients will work closely with GLG\xb4s Research teams servicing Corporate Markets, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Venture Capital Firms and Investment Banks.
Recruiting Associate - Asia Clients
Recruiting Associates aligned with Asia-based clients focus on identifying top professionals in North America to service clients in China, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Singapore, India and Australia. In this role, the Recruiting Associate will collaborate with international GLG teams and will be exposed to the research interests of clients\xb4 respective regions. Must be flexible and willing to make phone calls in the evening to accommodate the time difference between the US and GLG Asia peers.
As a Recruiting Associate, each day presents a variety of research objectives requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master a client relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, and communication skills. In our open and collaborative work space, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market alignment
- Communicate clearly and effectively the mission and business model of GLG to industry professionals and recruit Council Members into the GLG Councils
- Work collaboratively in partnership with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of the client's needs
- Gain knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Learn GLG's policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of all GLG engagements
Related Kenyon Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
KENYON Internships NEWS ARTICLES
- 3 Tips to Answering Popular Interview Questions: Perfecting Your...
- Top 5 Ideal Charities for Student Volunteers in Minneapolis
- This Cover Letter Will Land You That Internship
- Details to Consider Before Accepting a Summer Internship
- 10 Tips Before You Start Your First Internship
- How to Be Successful at the Career Fair
- 6 Productive Ways to Spend Your Summer
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeOhio State UniversityCase Western Reserve UniversityUniversity of CincinnatiKent State UniversityMiami University - OxfordOhio UniversityUniversity of AkronBowling Green State UniversityCleveland State UniversityUniversity of ToledoWright State UniversityUniversity of DaytonYoungstown State UniversityColumbus State Community CollegeAntioch UniversityDenison UniversityDeVry ColumbusShawnee State UniversityOhio Wesleyan UniversityOhio Northern UniversityColumbus College of Art & DesignSinclair Community CollegeOtterbein CollegeUniversity of Northwestern OhioOberlin CollegeOwens Community CollegeAshland UniversityBaldwin-Wallace CollegeBluffton UniversityCapital UniversityCedarville UniversityCentral State UniversityCincinnati Christian UniversityCollege of Mount St. JosephEdison Community CollegeFranciscan University of SteubenvilleFranklin UniversityHeidelberg CollegeHiram CollegeJohn Carroll UniversityKent State University SalemKenyon CollegeLourdes CollegeMalone UniversityMarietta CollegeMiami University HamiltonMiami University MiddletownMount Union CollegeMount Vernon Nazarene UniversityMuskingum CollegeNotre Dame CollegeOhio Dominican UniversityOhio State University at LimaOhio State University at MansfieldOhio State University at MarionOhio State University-Newark CampusOhio University-ChillicotheOhio University-LancasterOhio University-SouthernOhio University-ZanesvilleThe College of WoosterThe University of FindlayTiffin UniversityUnion Institute & UniversityUniversity of Cincinnati-Raymond Walters CollegeUniversity of Rio GrandeUniversity of Toledo Health Science CampusUrbana UniversityUrsuline CollegeWalsh UniversityWilmington CollegeWittenberg UniversityXavier UniversityCincinnati State Technical and Community CollegeClark State Community CollegeHocking CollegeNortheastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine and PharmacyCuyahoga Community CollegeLakeland Community CollegeCuyahoga Community College-WestshoreEastern Gateway Community CollegeLorain County Community CollegeMarion Technical College North Central State CollegeNorthwest State Community CollegeRhodes State CollegeSouthern State Community CollegeTerra State Community College Washington State Community CollegeZane State College
- By State
- By City